No matter what kind of weather the Terre Haute area is experiencing, you can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Terre Haute can withstand it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to perform in specific regions across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass choices and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide increased resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further shield the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Detailed preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Considerate cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Terre Haute can help increase your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at 812-234-0729 to schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.