No matter what type of weather the Terre Haute area is facing, your clients can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Terre Haute can withstand it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes designed to excel in specific regions across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass choices and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further shield the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Detailed preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Terre Haute can help improve your clients' homes' energy efficiency, stop by our showroom. Or get a free quote today.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.