Pella of Terre Haute offers you functional and gorgeous hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will blend with the other metal accents throughout your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two areas with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to bring the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to make a tighter seal
- Foldaway crank won’t get in the way of roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash close to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes lifting and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control mechanism follows specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for increased security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some styles
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a no-cost, in-home consultation or visit your local showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.